Jerry White for President 2016
Your contributions make this campaign possible.
All funding for the Socialist Equality Party’s campaign comes from our supporters—not corporations, governments or pro-capitalist foundations. Your donation will help Jerry White and Niles Niemuth travel to contact workers throughout the US and internationally, fund the campaign’s outreach, and extend its technological capacities.
To contribute to the SEP presidential campaign you must:
- Use your own funds, not money given by another person for this purpose
- Not use a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person
- Not be a federal contractor
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a US citizen or a permanent resident (green card holder)
- Federal election law requires us to collect information about our donor’s occupation and employer.
- Individuals may donate a maximum of $2,700 per candidate, per election cycle.
- All donations go to the Jerry White for President 2016 Campaign Committee.